Monday, March 9, 2009

Worn.

I have these few moments, these minutes I can see pass by, to tell you that I'm overwhelmed by a book. A book that I've had a heavy hand in creating and a heavier heart in finishing. I'm busied by it's pages, awed by it's design, and proud of it's message. Of course there's a team involved. Isn't there always? There should be. And my teammates have been more like an old pair of sneakers this week, tied tightly, always comfy, yet inevitably worn out. We'll make it though. We're fresh like that.

Just ahead, I see my resolution. Yeah, there's a vacation. A boat. A big boat. But there's friends and roommates and flip flop faces that I'm even more anxious to float on with.

...Some playlists never pause. In the rear view mirror I can see the scene kids. Twitter's kept them closer than they know.

2 comments:

  1. Twitter saves my life every 3-5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep coming back to this blog to read the last 3 lines.

    ReplyDelete