Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pastrami Sandwich

It's lunch break - I'm eating a Pastrami sandwich - and I figured better to blog now than never. The City is soaked in a gloom of slush. I hate this weather. This would be the perfect time to refer back to my very first blog entry. The number one reason for my discontent is WET SOCKS. It happens, even when you leap the largest leap to avoid the unfortunate circumstance. Today, was no exception. Good riddens.

There is one benefit to the forecast however, and that's getting my ass out of a few pickles. Sometimes I forget that I do this whole escape to Manhattan thing on Wednesdays and Fridays. I book meetings, confirm my attendance to events, and even volunteer to work when I know (or should know) that it's impossible for me to do any of these things while I'm a hundred miles away. Thankfully, today, Marist had a snow day. All meetings were cancelled, all events postponed. I guess you could say Wet Socks were an easy price to pay.

I guess I'll get back to work now. Sometimes this cubicle spurs the wildest ideas, and other times gets no more interesting than a pastrami sandwich. If anything outrageous comes to mind, look forward to another post.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I can't believe you eat Pastrami. Vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get over yourself NathAn. Just because you can't eat much more than bread, white wine, and green onions, doesn't mean you can bash my frivolous taste buds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore big rain boots so I could jump into the slush puddles...no wet socks for me haha

    ReplyDelete