Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm in Love.

A blog is sort of like a relationship between me and my words. It's a commitment, especially when you post on a semi-daily basis. Today wasn't necessarily a busy one. I woke up earlier than need be. Laughed about last night. Went to Palace Diner (all I got was a chocolate milk, but time with friends around a table, especially at a diner, is always worth it). Then I sat (for 4 hours) with 7 of my most insane peers and worked on our epiclly impossible advertising campaign. Now, it's night 4 of Frank's birthday extravaganza. Friends are creating a whirlwind of happiness, and I'm reminded by some regulars that I haven't spent time with my keyboard today. So here I am - typing my thoughts and dwelling on my relationship. I'm not about to go make things facebook offical, but I'm more than content with this commitment. It's the kind that will last. That will travel with me to new cities and back again to the familiar places. It'll never betray me, yet can always surprise me. It's love.

1 comment:

  1. ugh totally! finally, thank you! me too. explain this love to nicky c. so maybe he stops man handling my journal and breaking my writer heart!

    ReplyDelete